We view testing as a fundamental component of a project's entire lifecycle, a strategic driver to the success of an entire organization. The benefits of a cross-functionally integrated test team is the ability to successfully compete in today's competitive business landscape.
- Static Testing - Verification of key project artifacts that drive the project/ program. Reviews of functional requirements, designs and processes.
- System Integration Testing – Planning and coordinating efforts to ensuring all systems are successfully integrated.
- System Functional Testing - Performed on the holistic system solution E2E, ensuring functional & data requirements/specifications are achieved. SFT validates that each input produces the appropriate output.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) - Confirms that the business process achieves expected results and that the processes are supported by the holistic solution. It validates the defined business acceptance criteria has been achieved.
- Usability Testing - Testing for "user-friendliness" - Subjective and driven by the targeted end-user.
- Conversion Testing - Validates the effectiveness of the conversion process - Field-to-field mapping and data translation is validated - Results may be confirmed by application-application comparisons.
- Deployment Validation Testing – Validates system integrity when software changes are first deployed in production.
- Operational Readiness Testing – Supports the business operations teams when the system is in production.
- Migration Testing – Validates data completeness, accuracy and consistency for new software launches, conversion of platforms, or infrastructures.
- Performance/ Load / Stress Testing - Determine system performs/ responds with expected volumes and with higher than expected volumes - includes volume and load - Identifies constraints and is intended to ensure there are no performance problems. Removal of resources and impact measurements against requirements.
- Disaster Recovery Testing - Ability to return to operational status after a failure; back up data is preserved and stored in a secure location.
- Business Continuity Testing - Verification that in an unplanned software outage, the business continuity plan operates as per design. This covers various business scenarios, communications, manual processes, alternate system utilization, and disaster recovery, monitoring and reporting.
- Automated Software Testing – Planning and delivery of automated testing via utilization of automated test tools. Automated testing is most often used for purposes of regression testing.
Our testing services are all local and range from technical to business oriented services. These services can be provided on-site or virtually.